Forum Iaido Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer

Auteur Message
Cowboys Chidobe Awuzie Jersey
xiaoying
MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Mar - 10:50 (2018)  Cowboys Chidobe Awuzie Jersey --> Répondre en citant

Membre initié

Masculin

WASHINGTON Jaylon Smith Jersey , June 1 (Xinhua) -- U.S. law enforcement officials have shot and killed at least 385 people so far this year, a rate of more than two per day, The Washington Post has reported.

The death rate is more than twice that tallied by the Federal Bureau of Investigation over the past decade, the newspaper said in a report published over the weekend.

"We are never going to reduce the number of police shootings if we don't begin to accurately track this information," Jim Bueermann, head of the Police Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving law enforcement Tony Dorsett Jersey , was quoted as saying.

Bueermann, a former police chief, said police shootings in the United States were "grossly under-reported."

"There is a compelling social need for this, but a lack of political will to make it happen," he added.

The newspaper found that relative to the overall population, blacks were killed at three times the rate of other minorities or whites in the police killings.

The Post report came as the United States saw several high-profile cases of police violence against black suspects in the past year that led to violent protests and rioting in Ferguson, Missouri Deion Sanders Jersey , and Baltimore, Maryland, in recent months.

The latest unrest took place in Cleveland, Ohio, a week ago, when a white police officer was acquitted in the killing of two unarmed blacks in 2012.

Related:

Full Story

Commentary: Cleveland protest again casts spotlight on U.S. racial discrimination, injustice

BEIJING Roger Staubach Jersey , May 25 (Xinhua) -- Merely a month after streets in Baltimore witnessed a riot following the wrongful death of a black man, indignant people in Cleveland, Ohio, are taking to the street to protest the acquittal of a white police officer for fatally shooting two blacks, both unarmed, during a chase.

On such occasions, the protestors Troy Aikman Jersey , though expressing their anger in different ways, raged against the injustice for exactly the same reason: the U.S. law enforcement seems to have a stubborn bias toward certain racial groups and police officers are more likely to abuse power in dealing with these groups.
1. West Side Story - A retelling of the Romeo and Juliet tale set in the background of New York's racial gang warfare. All of the music are consistently good and inspired - some are full of passion (Tonight, Maria, One Hand, One Heart, Somewhere), some are rousing (America Emmitt Smith Jersey , Tonight Quintet), and some funny (Gee, Officer Krupke, I Feel Pretty). When seen with the dancing, it's one of the most memorable experience!
2. My Fair Lady - This witty, funny, very delightful musical is a classic that defined a generation (early 60's). Story of a dirty flower girl whom an English professor taught to speak proper English until he was able to pass her off as a princess in a ball. Great music includes "I Could Have Danced All Night" Cowboys Xavier Woods Jersey , "On The Street Where You Live". Other delightful music that Rex Harrison half-sings and half-recites include "Why Can't The English", "A Hymn to Him" and "I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face".
3. Jesus Christ Superstar - This once controversial rock musical about the last days of Jesus actually contains music in a variety of genre. It's mostly rock of course, but there's also pop (I Don't Know How To Love Him) classical (John 1941) charleston (King Herod's Song) and opera (The Last Supper)! My other favorites are "Getsemane" and "Everything's Alright". A feast for the ears!
4. The Music Man (Meredith Wilson) - Set in Iowa, the story of a con man who sells musical instruments but gets caught because of his love for Marian the librarian. Every number is a delight - from the opening "The Traveling Salesman" to "Goodnight My Someone" to "Ya Got Trouble" and "Seventy Six Trombones". Even the quaint "Lida Rose", sung by a barbershop quartet is delightful. And of course, "Till There Was You" is so good the Beatles even recorded it!
5. Chicago - This cynical musical from Kander and Ebb set in the 1920's is a satire about how society turns criminals into celebrities. Every song is a vaudeville number, and two songs are my personal anthem Cowboys Ryan Switzer Jersey , "Razzle Dazzle" (if you don't have anything substantial, razzle dazzle 'em) and "All That Jazz". Became famous for the movie adaptation winning Best Picture of 2002.
6. Grease - A fun romp full of 50's inspired music about the youth of the 50's discovering love, friendship, class conflict and pregnancy. I like it mainly for the toe-tapping choruses "We Go Together", "Greased Lightning" and "Born to Hand Jive".
7. Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat - The story of the Biblical David the Dreamer with enjoyable songs that parody many genres - French Cafe (Those Canaan Days) country (There's One More Angel in Heaven), calypso (Benjamin Calypso) and Elvis (Seven Fat Cows)! This early Rice and Webber is a lot of fun to listen to. Famous for "Any Dream Will Do."
8. Fiddler on the Roof - a tuneful musical about a Jewish father whose traditions are being challenged by his five daughters and the changing world. Best songs to me are "Sunrise, Sunset" Cowboys Jourdan Lewis Jersey , "If I Were A Rich Man", and "Matchmaker, Matchmaker". "To Life" and "The Bottle Dance" are rousing, while "Tevye's Dream" and "Tradition" are fun.
9. Company - differs from the traditional musical in that it is comprised of vignettes (linked by Bobby's 35th birthday) instead of a straightforward plot. Sondheim's clever music and cleverer lyrics are not immediately accessible, but they grow on you. You will also empathize if you're into marriage and relationships. My favorites include "Being Alive", "The Ladies Who Lunch" (two songs made famous by Barbra Streisand), "You Could Drive A Person Crazy" and "Side by Side by Side".
10. Kismet - full of wonderful Cowboys Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , tuneful, exotic music based on themes by Russian composer Alexander Borodin. All of the songs are so good, with "Stranger in Paradi. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys Online   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Mar - 10:50 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
Forum Iaido Index du Forum -> Disciplines -> Espace débutant

Sauter vers:  

Xooit.com :: Top Forums

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com