Forum Iaido Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer

Auteur Message
Jaccob Slavin Womens Jersey
xiaoying
MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Aoû - 03:59 (2018)  Jaccob Slavin Womens Jersey --> Répondre en citant

Membre initié

Masculin

YABULI Noah Hanifin Youth Jersey , China, March 16 (Xinhua) -- Super star Shaun White, competing at the Snowboarding World Championships held in Northeast China's Yabuli International Ski Resort, said he was looking forward to competing in the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games.

"This is my fourth or fifth time to China," said the double Olympic halfpipe champion on Wednesday. "This year just once, but it is my first trip outside Beijing. It's nice to see more of China."

White likes China very much and said he will promote snowboarding in China.

"I hope I can make snowboarding more exciting, more popular in China Jeff Skinner Youth Jersey ," said White, also the owner of the Air&Style. "You guys have the 2022 Olympic Games come in your way, and I hope I can be a competitor at that time."

The Air&Style has been in China for five years, and White has some new plan.

"We are doing the competition at the Secret Garden, a mountain resort. There will be halfpipe and slopestyle, big jumps. I think maybe November this year," he said.

"I was a competitor at the Air&Style when I was a young boy Justin Faulk Youth Jersey , and I became the host to the event when it came to China for the first time. And now I am the owner. I am expanding it in China. Now we have two stops instead of just one," White added.

The Secret Garden will be one of the venues to host snow events at the 2022 Winter Games.

The American participated in the slopestyle event at Yabuli, but didn't make the semifinal. He had planned to show his power in the halfpipe, but the event was canceled due to venue problems. White took part in an exhibition of halfpipe on Wednesday.

"I feel slightly disappointed as the halfpipe was canceled. But now we are here to do exhibition, I am excited we can do something after all."

THE HAGUE, Sept. 20 (Xinhua) -- Dutch daily newspaper NRC fired its China correspondent Oscar Garschagen for fabricating fake news, NRC announced on Wednesday.

"Garschagen has made serious mistakes in recent years against our journalistic rules Teuvo Teravainen Womens Jersey ," chief editor Peter Vandermeersch stated. "He thereby harmed the trust of the editors and the readers. Garschagen must therefore leave the newspaper."

64-year-old Garschagen was accused of making fake news by his former assistant. On Sept. 3, the assistant stated his former boss produced fake news, made up quotes, facts, names, committed plagiarism, and wrote about events he wasn't present.

Vandermeersch initially supported his correspondent Jaccob Slavin Womens Jersey , and at the same time, started an internal investigation into the issue.

The report of the investigation, which came out on Wednesday, contained 40 pages and showed in detail the several forms of fake news Garschagen committed.

"All his reports are based on extensive reporting, but in the writing it went wrong," the report concluded. "This led to mistakes, quotes attributed to the wrong person Victor Rask Womens Jersey , or incorrect quotes, quotes from different persons who have been attributed to one person, details which have been intertwined, and in some cases, plagiarism."

A statement by NRC also contained a reaction by Garschagen, who claimed that one year before his retirement he wanted to show he "still could do it all". He added that he ignored all signals of a burnout and depression.

Garschagen was correspondent for NRC in China for ten years, first based in Beijing and later in Shanghai.

Xi meets Singaporean PM on advancing ties

At least 216 people killed in Mexico quake

Chinese naval hospital ship Peace Ark to offer free medical services in Sierra Leone

Highlights of 2nd Silk Road (Dunhuang) Int'l Cultural Expo

China to build cross-provincial national park for giant panda

Aerial view of paddy fields in SW China's Guizhou

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng Scott Darling Womens Jersey , NE China's Jilin

BEIJING, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Lock-up shares worth about 47.1 billion yuan (about 7.14 billion U.S. dollars) will become eligible for trading on the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges in the coming week.

The amount is 20 percent less than last week, according to data compiled by information service provider Wind.

Lock-up shares from 56 listed companies will become tradable from Aug. 21 to 25, it said.

Under China's market rules, major shareholders must wait one to two years before they are permitted to sell their shares.

Xinhua weekly photos (Aug. 12 - Aug. 18)

People commemorate victims of knife attack in Finland

Chinese scientists conduct research on Caroline Seamount in western Pacific Ocean

Chicago stages 59th Air and Water Show

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed Elias Lindholm Womens Jersey , over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

XIAMEN, Fujian, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Holding a cellphone, Tong Lingshan puckered her lips and looked closely at the screen. "This one's good," she murmured, while tapping several times.

In just seconds, Tong tried on three lipstick colors Brock McGinn Womens Jersey , picked her favorite and placed an online order, all thanks to Chinese tech company Meitu.

Established in 2008, the firm has grown into one of the biggest tech companies in China, with its apps installed on more than one billion unique devices.

Meitu's products are all about looking good: a selfie app that removes blemishes and brightens teeth, a virtual makeup app that lets users try on and purchase cosmetics, and cellphones optimized for taking selfies.

"Beauty is pursued by people all over the world," said Wu Xinhong Sebastian Aho Womens Jersey , CEO of Meitu.

The company began its global expansion in 2016 and now has more than 500 million overseas users, with 27 percent of daily active users coming from overseas in 2016.

The BRICS summit. NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale NBA Jerseys   Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap   Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys 
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Aoû - 03:59 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
Forum Iaido Index du Forum -> Disciplines -> Espace débutant

Sauter vers:  

Xooit.com :: Top Forums

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com